Aloe Vera Gel Base
From £3.15 ex VAT
- A quickly absorbed, non-oily moisturiser with Aloe Vera.
- Suitable for all body and face, including the delicate eye area.
- Can be used as supplied, or is an ideal base for adding plant oils, herbal extracts, pure oils, fragrance, etc.
- Store a small amount in the fridge for a really cooling eye gel or after-sun soother and moisturise.
- Paraben Free.
The structure of the Aloe leaf is made up of four layers: Rind, Sap, Mucilage, and the element most used for the treatment of human ailments – the Gel (Juice). This Gel has been specially formulated using the Juice.
There are 20 essential Amino Acids in the human metabolism, yet the body can only naturally manufacture 12. The Aloe leaf inner Gel contains the 8 essential Amino Acids that the human body needs but cannot reproduce. These are: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, and Tryptophan.
In addition, Aloe Vera also contains …
- Metabolism boosting Enzymes.
- Penetrating Lignin
- Minerals – Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorous, Sodium, and Zinc.
- Mono and Poly-Saccharides – thought to give Aloe Vera its unique healing and immuno-stimulating properties.
- Salicylic Acid – a substance similar to aspirin that can help reduce fever and inflammation.
- Cleansing and anti-septic properties of Saponins.
- Sterols – which is a naturally occurring plant steroids with analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- Vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid.
|Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice|