Aloe Vera Cream Base
From £2.95 ex VAT
- A general purpose moisturising cream that is quickly absorbed into the skin and provides many nutritious benefits.
- Contains Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Sunflower Seed oil, Borage Seed oil and Sweet Almond oil.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as supplied, or is an ideal base for adding plant oils, herbal extracts, pure oils, fragrance, etc.
- Paraben Free
The structure of the Aloe leaf is made up of four layers: Rind, Sap, Mucilage, and the element most used for the treatment of human ailments – the Gel (Juice). There are 20 essential Amino Acids in the human metabolism, yet the body can only naturally manufacture 12. The Aloe leaf inner Gel contains the 8 essential Amino Acids that the human body needs but cannot reproduce. These are: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, and Tryptophan.
In addition, Aloe Vera also contains …
- Metabolism boosting Enzymes.
- Penetrating Lignin.
- Minerals – Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Phosphorous, Sodium, and Zinc.
- Mono and Poly-Saccharides – thought to give Aloe Vera its unique healing and immuno-stimulating properties.
- Salicylic Acid – a substance similar to aspirin that can help reduce fever and inflammation.
- Cleansing and anti-septic properties of Saponins.
- Sterols – which is a naturally occurring plant steroids with analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
- Vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid.
|Helianthus annuus Seed Oil|
|Borago officinalis Seed Oil|
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate|
|Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil|
|Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder|
|Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract|
|Symphytum officinale Leaf Extract|
|Lavandula angustifolia Flower Extract|